Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Awshum!

Been a few weeks since I've posted.  I feel like I'm settling in to this staying-at-home thing.  I've picked up a Thursday a.m. Bible Study which is awshum!  Got to see my Mama and Daddy for my birthday today.  Awshum!  I got to change my one workday from Wednesday to Friday this week so I could see them.  Awshum!  It is so nice to NOT be tied down to a "job."  Went to lunch with my friend Tam today and giggled/cackled for 2 hours.  Boy, that'll do ya' some good!  Taking the girlies to basketball tryouts in a little bit, then heading to choir practice...laaaaaaa....  Celebrate Recovery is tomorrow night which is always awshum!  Been inviting my FB friends and we've got someone new to lead the music/worship, which I'm really excited about!  Got 3 possible new people coming this week...Awshum/Awshum/Awshum!  Do you ever have those times when you feel like your eyes are just wide open for a change?  God is Awshum, and I just stand amazed in His presence!  (In case you need a translation...awshum=awesome.)

4 comments:

  1. So good to see you, and to see you so Awshum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the awshum rainbow on your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post! :) Thank you for coming by my blog and for your sweet comment. Yes, words DO hurt and I will be praying for the situation you find yourself in, too. People just don't realize what they are saying hurts deeply . . . or do they? That's the scary part - that they do know and don't care.

    I'll be by again!

    God bless you - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I DID see the rainbow, and it was double...."what does this mean"...hee-hee.

    Thanks Julie...you are in my prayers as well...

    ReplyDelete