Friday, September 3, 2010

Give

Last night's lesson was on "Give".  God never wastes a hurt.  No matter what you've been through, God will use it for good if you let Him.  For me, it means NOT putting on a mask and pretending that I have it all together, and remembering that those people that seem to have it all together are just faking :)  I'm finding getting to know people a little easier, finding that they are just as kookie as I am!  I'm still a little slow to open up to new people...trust, but verify.  Everybody has defects of character, and I know all too well that some people's defect is gossip, so I'm careful about who I get close to.  I really just don't have time for all the drama, and it really gets on my nerves when people are judgemental and haughty.  I'm a simple person, flawed in many ways, and I like my own kind!  So if you think you're better than me, or anybody else...save your breath as I will be tuning you out, shaking the dust off, and moving on.  I don't have long on this earth (none of us do), so I best get busy giving out the Good. 

Side note:  I would really like to know who is reading my little attempts at blogdom.  Would you please click on the "Follow" button on the right side?  Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm already following you, and always enjoy reading what you have to say. Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete